Office 365 provides staff, faculty, and students with:
- The latest version of Microsoft Office to install on PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones (up to 5 devices)
- Online document editing with Office Online
- 5TB of OneDrive cloud storage
1. To get started, log in with your LSUA credentials at the following address: http://login.microsoftonline.com.
2. If prompted for additional information, select Next. If you are not prompted for additional information, you can skip to Step
3. Next, you will need to set up at least 2 of the alternate contact options. Be sure to use information that you currently have access to because you will have to verify your alternate content source.
4. Once logged in to your portal, you will see the option to install Office. Click Install Office, then select Office 365 Apps which will start the download process.
5. Once the install file has completely downloaded, locate the file (normally in the downloads folder on your computer), and double-click to run the installation. It will take a few minutes to complete the entire installation process.
6. Once the installation process is complete, restart your computer.
7. After restarting your computer, open one of the Microsoft Office applications and login with your LSUA credentials to authenticate the license.
If you have any questions, submit a help desk ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.