OneDrive is an integral part of Office 365. It provides a place in the cloud where you can edit, store, share, and sync your files across multiple devices. As an LSUA faculty, staff, or student, you have 5TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Upload Files to OneDrive
1. To upload files on OneDrive, login to Office 365 at https://login.microsoftonline.com with your LSUA credentials.
2. Next, click OneDrive from your main page.
3. Once your OneDrive loads, click Upload, then select Files.
4. Select the file or files to upload and click Open.
5. A status of your uploading files will display in the right corner.
Save and open files with OneDrive from Office Applications
1. To save a file to OneDrive from your Office application, select File > Save As > OneDrive.
Manage Files in OneDrive
1. In your OneDrive, right click a file to access the command window. Select a command.
2. Note: Opening a file from OneDrive will open it in the online version of the application.