Students in classes using the Live+ Proctoring need to schedule an appointment. To schedule an appointment:
- Login to Moodle and navigate to the course you need to schedule a Live Proctoring exam for.
- Click the Access ProctorU Resources and follow the on screen instructions.
- If you do not yet have an account, it will prompt you to create one.
- If you do have an account, you can schedule from here.
For ProctorU Live+ , you need to:
1. Have a webcam.
2. Have a photo ID to show the camera.
3. Be in a quiet room alone (to the greatest extent possible).
4. Have a good Internet Connection – consider turning off other Internet devices or put them in airplane mode.
5. Be on a laptop or desktop computer (PC or MAC) – not a phone, tablet, iPad, Chromebook, etc.
Below are helpful articles from ProctorU’s website:
- Visit the link below for technical and account support.