*Please note, if registration for a term has already been turned off, you will not be able to drop the course in Self Service. To drop the course, you will need to fill out the Drop Form on the Registrar's website in the Resources section. Note: You will need to use your LSUA email and password to complete the form.
Online Program Students can submit questions to online.lsua.edu.
1) Log on to my.LSUA.
2) Select Self Service on the left hand side.
3) Once in Self Service, select the “Register” tab and then “Traditional Courses”.
4) Select the term that contains the course that you want to drop*.
5) Select the course that you want to drop and select Next. If the checkboxes are not available, then you will need to drop the class from the Online Drop Form.
* This screen may look familiar. During registration process, “Drop” is actually the “Add” command used.
6) The refresh screen will show your updated schedule. Select next to finalize the process.
7) You will receive a confirmation screen that allows you to view your textbooks, your payment statement, or allow you to make adjustments for another term.