Grade Entry Short Instructions
- Click on MyLSUA from the university’s homepage: www.lsua.edu
- Log in with LSUA username and password
- Click on Self Service
- Click Continue to Self Service Button at the bottom of Splash Page
- Select Classes tab and then the Grading menu
- Click Overall Grades. Then, click the appropriate semester and course you wish to grade
- Use drop down menu to enter grades in the Mid-Term or Final Grade (My Grade) column. Note: If a student receives a final grade of F (failing), click the Attendance link on the left column and then click Overall Attendance. In the Overall Attendance drop down menu, select Never Attended, Took Final, or Stopped Attending. Last Date of Attendance is only required if the student stopped attending and received an F in the course.
- To save grades and complete submission later, click Save at the bottom of the page. To submit grades to the Records Office, click Submit Mid-Term or Submit Final.
See attached file for screenshots.