To Register for a Class:
2. Once logged in to your account, navigate to the menu at the top of the page and select Self-Service.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue to Self-Service.
4. Hover your cursor over the Registration tab from the top menu, then click Courses.
5. Select the period displayed to bring up the registration periods for which you've been authorized to register.
6. Next, select the circle next to the term you want to register for and click Select.
7. You can use the Search box or the Advanced Search option to search for courses to register for. To quickly search for a course, type in the course prefix and course number, then press enter on your keyboard.
8. Once you press enter on your keyboard, a list of available course sections will appear. Included for each section listed is the instructor’s name, the start and end date for the course, the course meeting time, number of seats left, and the number of credits earned if the course is successfully completed.
To add the course to your cart, click on the Add button in the far-right column.
Note: If you are in a 100% online program, the session will be Elearn1 and/or Elearn2.
9. Once you’ve added a course, you will see the course populated in your cart to the far right or at the top of your screen via the shopping cart icon. Courses in the cart are not registered for. You must proceed with registration to complete the registration.
10. Next, click Register. A green message will display "Congratulations! You have completed your Registration."
11. You can review your Account Statement or Balance by hovering your cursor over Finances, then select Balance or Statement.
If you have any questions, submit a Help Desk ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.