To Register for a Class:
2. Once logged in to your account, navigate to the menu at the top of the page and select Self-Service.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Continue to Self-Service.
4. Select the Register tab from the Self-Service menu, then click the Traditional Courses link directly below it.
5. Select the period for which you’ve been authorized to register. You can select either the period name or the green open book.
6. To search for classes, you can either select the link Section Search in the middle of the page or you can select Section Search from the left-side menu.
7. From the "Period" and "Session" drop down menus, select the semester/session for which you want to register. Note: If you are in a 100% online program, the session will be Elearn1 and/or Elearn2.
The "Session" drop down menu can be left blank. If left blank, a search will find available courses across all sessions.
Also, if you know the course for which you want to register, you can search by entering the course prefix and number in the “Course code” field (ex. CMST 1061).
8. Once you click Search, a list of available course sections will appear. Included for each section listed is the instructor’s name, the start and end date for the course, the course meeting time, and the number of credits earned if the course is successfully completed.
To add the course to your cart, click on the Add button in the far-right column.
9. Once you’ve added a course to your cart, you can either click View Cart (and, if you wish, add more courses) or click Proceed to Registration to complete the registration process.
10. If you click Proceed to Registration, you will have an opportunity to review your schedule. To finalize it, click Next in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
11. An account summary screen will appear showing the course(s) for which you have registered and the cost of attendance. Click Next.
12. You are now registered for courses!